Sunday, April 5, 2009

Ridin' in the car

He's just too darn cute! We were out and about Saturday since it was a beautiful day. Any one with a little one knows that keeping them entertained in the car can be a challenge, but Isaac does pretty good. He's reading his Elmo Easter book.

He's pointing at my sunglasses.

Ok, I gave in, I'm such a softy ;) He looks pretty cool in shades! I need to buy him a pair.


How big is Isaac? SO BIG! Toddlers love that, and it's so cute how they catch on. After he lifts his arms, he always claps afterwards.





2 comments:

rottylover79 said...

Love the sunglasses, Isaac! Cool dude! Gosh, Katie, he's changing so much. He's looking older and older!! Oh, how they grow...

Love to the Boyces! Can't wait for our W. Virginia trip!! xoxoxo

mammaw said...

that's my grandson! readin', ridin', & stylin'. I can't wait to see his sweet face this weekend. Isaac, mammaw surely does love you, my sweet baby boy