WVA was amazing, fun, delicous, fun, amazing, delcious...yes, I could go on and on. Thank you April and Josh for loving us so much to take us along. The Boyce's sure do love you both. April's aunt Terry and uncle Ron were angels. They welcomed us with open arms and we felt like part of the family. Eric and I had the best time! I can't wait until we head to Florida in June and get super tan and super snockered! :) Haha! I have so many great pictures to post and I will try and do that in the next couple of days.
Even though it was a much needed vacation, I am glad to be home. Isaac was a doll baby today. He smiled and laughed, and snuggled me and Eric. He was happy to see us. Gosh, 3 nights away is about all I can take from my baby boy, but he had a blast with Grammy and Aunt Lisa while we were gone.





1 comment:
Girl you are on it with the W VA post!!! We had a freakin' BLAST with you Boyce's!! Dirty HOT fun!! ha! ;o)
I'll be posting soon too, have SOO many awesome pics!
Love you Boyce's!!!
~The Carters
Post a Comment