Easter was great! I love spending time with my family and Isaac had so much fun last weekend. We stayed with my Aunt Sally and Uncle David. Thanks for always letting us stay! The weather was beautiful. Isaac did so good on his first Easter egg hunt. Mommy and Daddy were so proud!
We are headed back down south this weekend for Thunder over Louisville. If you all haven't heard of it, look it up! It's awesome.
Oh and on a different note, Isaac chipped his top tooth! Seriously, he hasn't had them for that long and their falling apart! :) Who knows how he did it, it's hard to say with little ones. But, I will be calling the dentist tomorrow.





1 comment:
LOVE the first pic of you two...how cute!! He's a happy lil' man!
p.s. sorry about your chipped tooth...don't worry, at least it's not a permanent tooth! ;o)
p.s.s. I CAN'T wait for W. VA next week, Boyce's! We are going to have a blast!
Post a Comment