I just turned 27 and I have to say I am excited to get older and won't even mind being 30. I feel like our life is just beginning. We have many amazing years with Isaac ahead of us plus one or two more ;) I have a wonderful family, and friends that are dear to my heart. Thanks to each of you for making my life what it is.
Eric had class last night and so Lisa, his sister and Maggee, his Mom, both came over with food and a cake for me. It was the best! Thank you for my gifts too! Isaac got Mommy a card, it was so sweet. Thank you punkin! Eric got me a Harley shirt that I love. Two DVD's and wrote me the best love letter/poem. I love you babe! :) And thanks to my girls, who left me flowers and the Wheelocks for my brownie! Yum! It was a great day!
Eric had class last night and so Lisa, his sister and Maggee, his Mom, both came over with food and a cake for me. It was the best! Thank you for my gifts too! Isaac got Mommy a card, it was so sweet. Thank you punkin! Eric got me a Harley shirt that I love. Two DVD's and wrote me the best love letter/poem. I love you babe! :) And thanks to my girls, who left me flowers and the Wheelocks for my brownie! Yum! It was a great day!
Twilight!







1 comment:
Happy 27th Birthday Best Friend!! We still have to celebrate, ya know?!
LYLAS!!! xoxoxo
p.s. You're right about life just beginning and turning 30 was fabulous!
Post a Comment