Monday, March 23, 2009

A play date for Isaac and Mommy! :)

My best girlfriend April and her cutie pie son Gavin had us over a couple Saturday's ago. It was so much fun. I love getting our boys together. They are only 4 months apart and it's so cute watching them toddle around :) April took these two pictures below and I love them. So cute! Thanks April.
I love when he smiles big...he is starting to get a lot of teeth now and they are just so cute with little teeth.

Gavin has this toy broom and Isaac thought it was hilarious! He is the happiest boy..truly he is. I see this face almost always. He is rarely in a bad mood.


2 comments:

rottylover79 said...

Gavin and I had a blast as well! Let's get them together again soon. This summer is going to be filled with play dates! Love you!! xoxoxo

mammaw said...

iam hoping that Gavin and Isaac are great friends, just keep them far far away from soccer.You'd both be better baseball, football momma's