Monday, March 2, 2009

I know, I know...

It's been almost a month since I posted. I am turning into Kisha. :) haha! Just kidding Kish. But really, I haven't took any pictures of Isaac since his bday. That is not like me at all! But, I find I am taking more videos of him lately rather then pictures. He is such a great little guy that sometimes pictures just don't cut it ;) He is so cute these days! I can't get enough of him. I took these pics over the last couple of days so I would have them to post.

He is really starting to LOVE his Elmo. He has been carrying him around a lot this past week. Thank you April, Josh, and Gavin!
All decked out in Elmo pj's.








1 comment:

rottylover79 said...

I am so happy he loves his Elmo. I just had to get it for him!

I so can't wait for summer. Isaac and Gavin are going to have so much fun together: playing in our sandbox, swimming in your neighborhood pool, eating watermelon!! Ahhh, just thinking about it makes me sooo happy!

xoxoxoxo