The past week has been busy for the Boyce's, but I finally had some time tonight to post some pics. This past weekend we were in Louisville at a reception for my brother and sister and their new spouses. We have a huge family and it was great to see everyone! Thanks Sally and David for hosting! I have a bunch of pics to post from the weekend.
Well, my little man is all over the place these days. He is not crawling yet, but he can get where he wants to go! It is so cute watching him on the move and scooting everywhere. His first tooth has came in and I think he is working on the second. He has also started sleeping through the night again. He was on a bad streak for a few weeks. Hopefully, he will stick with this for a while!





1 comment:
Awh, love that the outfit fits him! Those darn teeth...he'll have a mouth full before you know it. Hugs & Kisses to Isaac!
Post a Comment