That is the meaning of the name Isaac-'laughing one' or 'he who laughs'. That is one of the reasons I chose it. Amazing how names end up fitting so well! This kid is a nonstop giggler. He just melts my heart! I can't help but post these videos. It's a little dark since I didn't have the light on, but his laugh is priceless!
This past week our little guy has really been on the move. He is all over the house now and getting into everything. So begins a whole new adventure! Here is a little snippet of him on the go. Eric and I are definitely in the process of baby proofing the house!





2 comments:
Look at him on the move!!!! Go Isaac, Go!
He sure was laughing hard too!
That is so funny. It looks like he is trying to chase the dogs!!!
Post a Comment