Well, the first annual PWC Kid Party was this past Sunday and I have to say it was a hit! Everyone had a blast! It was great to get all the little rascals together. Thank you Katie and Bart for being such a great hosts and letting us and our little ones into your home...that was brave! Here are the pictures I took Sunday, starting with one of my boys of course ;)
Will Hawes...how adorable is this little guy?!?!? Look at those cheeks! For only 2 months old, he did great at the party. He is so cuddly ;)
The Boyce boys...very handsome I might add.
Eric loved Martez! They are good buddys now :)
We tried for a group picture and as you can imagine, it's a bit difficult to get babies and toddlers to sit still for this. As you can see, Isaac was not feeling the picture. Emerson, bless her heart, she did such a good job holding him! Poor Isaac has been teething pretty bad and was having a very fussy day to say the least!
OWEN! He didn't want his diaper on and was letting it all hang out!





No comments:
Post a Comment