Saturday, August 2, 2008

cheesin'

Isaac is now 6 months old. Where did the time go!?!?! I have been spoiled the last 2 1/2 months as Isaac was sleeping through the night every night. Now, a whole different story. I do believe teething is full force right now. He has not been sleeping well at all the last couple of weeks...getting up about 2 times a night. I think he is trying to keep me on my toes...I guess he thought I had been getting too much rest. What a lil' stinker :)



I love how his shirt matches his high chair.

Well, he has finally mastered the fine art of sitting up! However, it is not his favorite position. He would much rather be on his tummy or standing. But, here he is watching Baby Einstein.

2 comments:

rottylover79 said...

Yahoo Isaac!! Sitting up like a big boy!!! xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

cut off shirt, sitting up...gosh, he's BIG TIME now!! :)