Monday, October 12, 2009

The belly 8 weeks

I can't believe I am actually putting pics of my tummy up for the world to see, but I never took any belly pics when I was pregnant with Isaac, so I thought I may as well do it this time. So, here it is so far. The funny thing is, P90x was actually starting to get the mid-section in pretty good shape and then surprise, baby in the belly! Figures! Oh well, I would take a baby over abs any day! Speaking of P90, I'd better go do it! May as well make the most of it while I still can. ;)



2 comments:

rottylover79 said...

Awwwhh, so cute Katie! What a very lil' bean you have in there! I'm so excited for all of you. Love you all!! xoxoxo

rottylover79 said...

Oh and don't worry about
P90...it'll still be there in 8 months! ;o)