Sunday, October 4, 2009

Bath Tub Fun!

These are a few pics from about a month ago. Unfortunately, I have not been taking any pictures lately, but I think I need a new camera, mine is on the fritz thanks to a spilled bottle of baby wash :) Ha! Here is my handsome little guy, all smiles as usual.




2 comments:

rottylover79 said...

Is he in the bathtub with his PJ bottoms on?? Hilarious! So great to see the fam this past weekend!! I think Gavin's fav toy is the CAT dump truck you all got him! :)Love to my Boyce's!

Anonymous said...

He does love his bath time. And so far all our new boys like the bath, but wait until they're 9 or 10. It's almost a punishment to take a bath, I say that's a great time to start taking the shower. Whole new world. love mammaw