Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Snips, snails, and puppy dog tails

Daddy found a Toad yesterday and Isaac loved it. We let it hopp around the deck and he laughed and laughed! :) I love his laugh...music to my ears. Ah, little boys and their critters. We put it in his pool too and he was facinated watching him swim.
The first glimpse of the Toad. Oh, and look at that hair blowing in the wind!! That boy has got one serious mullet happening. But, I just can't bring myself to cut it...his hair is so wavy and he has tiny little curls when it's wet, it's just adorable.





Good dog Spud! Isaac was walking him all over the yard and Spud did so good, he didn't pull or tug one bit. Isaac thought he was pretty cool walking the dog.

I love this pic. There's just something so sweet about them toddling along without a care in the world, so sweet and innocent. I love my sweet baby boy.


1 comment:

rottylover79 said...

Okay Isaac looks like a lil' Joe Dirt!!!!!!! How freakin' cute!! :) I love me some Boyce's!