We had such a fun, relaxing time in Florida. Florida sun is the best...nice and scortching hot! I can't thank Ron and Terry enough for their hospitality. I always feel right at home when we are with them as well as Mary Jo and Stacey. You guys were great! I hope we can see you all again soon.

Who are these hot babes!? We do clean up pretty good!


Our feet, post pedi! :)

Me and my best girl!

I couldn't do this post without a pic of one of Rocky and Callie's pups. I still miss their puppy breath! :)

Ron and Terry's back yard. Um, this could be a resort, but yes, it's their backyard. We spent one day on the lake jetsking and boating. We had a blast!

My gals! April and Kami soaking up the sun.
1 comment:
We DID have a FABULOUS time!!!
~Blue Watermelon Martini
~"But I'm not that tall"
~Blue Sapphire Sushi Lounge & Bar
~Skinny dippin' ;o)
~Coconut Rum
~Hawaiian Tropic oil
~Snycronized swimming
~Vanilla cigars
2nd Annual Girls Trip
coming 2010!
(remember - bahama cruise!)
LOVE YOU GIRL!!! XOXOXOXO
Post a Comment