Well, this is my 2nd week back at work, and I have to say it is not getting any easier for me. I think Isaac is probably adjusting to it better than I am! I still miss him terribly and would give anything to be a stay-at-home mom....maybe someday ;) My Mom has been watching him while I'm at work. I am so thankful that she is doing this. I know Isaac is loved unconditionally and getting the best care. Anyway, Isaac will be 3 months old next Thursday. It seems like everyday he is doing something new, making a new noise, or a new facial expression. He has been rolling over for weeks now and it is too cute. We got in on video, I will have to upload that soon. He has truly filled an empty space in our hearts that we never knew was there.
Isaac sits in his swing every morning at 11:30 to watch this cute show on PBS called 'Word World'. He loves it! He coos and laughs through the whole show.





1 comment:
how freakin' cute! he sure is getting a personality!!
Post a Comment