I am sitting here tonight with tears in my eyes thinking of my sweet angel and how this coming week will be a tough one. Silly me thought I was able to take one more week off, but back to work I must go. These past nine weeks have been the best nine weeks of my life. Our heart's have been filled with so much love and joy for our little one that no words could ever describe how we feel. I thank God each day that this beautiful boy drifted into our lives. I cannot imagine how we ever lived without him.






1 comment:
oh, katie, how i remember the day i returned to work. =( you've got to remember that he is in GREAT hands (your mom) and he will do just fine...even though he will miss his mommy dearly.
you will think of him every minute of your day here at work, and at the end of the day, will look forward to going home to see that smiling face...that will greet you everytime.
love you! xoxoxo
Post a Comment