Just bought this new headband. I think I went a little over board. It's as big as her head!
We love our baby cakes! She is the sweetest little girl and SOOOO HAPPY. She is always smiling and laughing and cooing. Our little social butterfly. She loves everyone. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect little princess. :) She has the cutest little rolls, definitely has some thunder thighs...her legs are "cellulite city" as I like to say, but there is nothing cuter than chubby legs! She and Isaac are interacting so much more now and it is so cute. She loves him to pieces. She has these huge belly laughs everytime he talks to her or does anything actually. She is 5 months old this Friday. Did I just say 5 months?! Wow. She is already getting up on her knees and rolling all over the floor. We are having a blast with 2 kids! Life is beyond amazing!





No comments:
Post a Comment