Thursday, August 13, 2009

My boys

Me and my amazing hubby! Eric is working so hard for us and honey I love you so much for all you do for this family! Isaac and I miss you and look forward to every Thursday when you come home. It's the best day of the week! You are the greatest man I know- you provide for us, protect us, and love us unconditionally.

He's thinking, why does this woman take so many dang pictures?! haha!




Love it! I can't post without a picture of my little man's golden blonde locks!


1 comment:

rottylover79 said...

I've been waiting for you to talk about Eric being gone. What a sweet post dedicated to him. :) Now all you need to do is get a a picture of the two of them together! I just love Isaac's blonde locks...adorable.

CAN'T WAIT to be with my Boyce's tomorrow night! Gonna party like it's 1999!