Love 'em! The one of Isaac looking at the bird is so so cute!! I knew you all would have a fantastic time away for the day. Love ya all!!! xoxoxo
You must have had blast. The look on Isaac's face with the birds is priceless. The penquin pic is adorable. I would have loved to see his face when the birds landed on Eric's shoulders. Fun day!! Love you all mammaw
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Love 'em! The one of Isaac looking at the bird is so so cute!! I knew you all would have a fantastic time away for the day.
Love ya all!!! xoxoxo
You must have had blast. The look on Isaac's face with the birds is priceless. The penquin pic is adorable. I would have loved to see his face when the birds landed on Eric's shoulders. Fun day!! Love you all mammaw
Post a Comment