Saturday, November 8, 2008

Randomness

No pictures to post really, just sitting here freezing my cutie patootie booty off. I swear it is an icebox in this house. Eric had to help his Dad out tonight and Isaac is in bed, so here I sit checking blogs. Ah, the life of a Mom! ;) So, in the process of my blog checking I made a few little updates to my own as you may notice. Pretty cute, right?!?! Geesh, I do believe my hands are frostbitten. Lovely. Anywho, this year is flying by. Thanksgiving is in a couple of weeks and I am excited to see my fam and my new little nephew! My brother is about to be a daddy here in about a week. I can't wait until Christmas! Isaac's first Christmas! I hope he is walking by then, everyday he gets closer and closer. Well, I am off to bed, enough random ramblings for one night. Goodnight Boyce blog fans, I love you all.

1 comment:

rottylover79 said...

ah, the life of us mommy bloggers! love the new layout too. wish you all could make it to the hog roast, but totally understandable...you've got a nephew on the way-yahoo!

love you boyce's...from the carter's