Here's my little man with that mischevious look on his face as he is about to step on his bug to try and get on the couch. He is very determined and tries this at least once every day.
I was able to finally get a cute video of my little chatter box saying dada. It's great!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I can't help thinking that this little boy is part of me!! How Blessed I am. Katie and Eric you both do a great job, I am so proud of you. I MISS HIM SO MUCH, AS THE TEARS FILL MY EYES, I CAN ONLY THINK ONCE AGAIN ....HOW BLESSED WE ALL ARE. LOVE YOU KISSES AND HUGS from Mammawtrastran
3 comments:
I can't help thinking that this little boy is part of me!! How Blessed I am. Katie and Eric you both do a great job, I am so proud of you. I MISS HIM SO MUCH, AS THE TEARS FILL MY EYES, I CAN ONLY THINK ONCE AGAIN ....HOW BLESSED WE ALL ARE. LOVE YOU KISSES AND HUGS from Mammawtrastran
The first pic is adorable!!! I love little jeans!!!
Can't wait to see you in your halloween costume Isaac!
Love you all! xoxoxo
OMG that is super cute!! I <3 babies! He is so adorable =)
Post a Comment