Sunday, September 7, 2008

let them be little

I haven't had a chance to take any new pictures in over a week, so I am posting some from a couple weeks ago. Since Isaac has been crawling I haven't had much time to do much of anything, especially take pictures! I must say, our littles one are growing up right before our eyes. Isaac and Martez are crawling, Martez is standing, Gaving is now walking...okay boys, slow down a bit...too many milestones! Oh, check out my new playlist on my sidebar. The first song is one of my favorites. It brings tears to my eyes. So, keep your sound on when you check my blog now! ;)




1 comment:

rottylover79 said...

The header photo is now my FAV!!!! It's so cute!

I can't wait for all of you to come to Gavin's b-day...Before you know it, Isaac will be turning one!

Love you all!!! XOXOXOXO