Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Our new baby boy!

We are so proud to introduce little Isaac to you all and share our experience with you. It was amazing! Labor and delivery was pretty much perfect. I couldn't have asked for anything better. Eric and I are in love with our little one. He is the most precious and sweetest thing we have ever seen. He makes our heart melt! Enjoy the pictures!

This pic of Eric and I was just an hour after I got to the hospital. Having some pretty bad contractions :(

This is towards the end, I was about 20 minutes away from pushing when this was taken.


All I can say is, drugs are good! Ha!






I am so glad we captured this. How cute, he found his fingers!


3 comments:

The Alexander-Virgil Family said...

You look so much better than I did! I told Morris he could not put any pictures of me up. I hope you are enjoying your time at home with little Isaac. We can't wait to get home!

rottylover79 said...

what a beautiful baby boy!!!! you did great katie! love you xoxoxoxo

Unknown said...

Isaac, "He's so cute!"

Love,
Great Aunt Tammy